25 March 2012
Posted in SKINS
The amazing AIVA skin (created by Nick Moritz) for POISE drum sampler (by One Small Clue) was updated. The skin is more elegant now. Hope you like the changes. Enjoy!!! :)
Version 1.5 changelog:
- less saturated background
- LCD monitor is much desaturated (the envelopes are more observable now)
- browser view is desaturated and more brighter (much easy on the eyes)
- colors of the PADs are fixed (orange is active, blue is selected - that way is more logical)
- background of the PAD is more brighter (text label is more distinguishable now)
- slight color fixes
But if you prefer the previous version of the skin you may find and download it here.
Poise makes working with drum samples quick and effortless, allowing you to focus on creating music. Poise features 16 drum pads, which can each use 8 samples. Sample layers have parameters for pitch, volume and balance, as well as amplitude and pitch envelopes. There are several sample switching types including random, velocity and round-robin. A browser allows samples to be previewed and loaded via drag and drop. (Drag and drop works from several sources including windows explorer and some host applications.) Samples can also be copied/moved from pad to pad with drag and drop.
Unzip "AIVA 1.5 by Nick Moritz" folder from the archive to the 'skins' directory of POISE (In the your POISE library folder).
File Size: 250kb
Thanks for your support!