Posted in SAMPLE PACKS
Epic Battle - cinematic sound for everyone
Epic Battle is a compact cinematic percussion sound library which is intended to add an epic spirit to any composition. This library will save you from long searches of the right samples and boring processing them or from buying expensive libraries just for several samples. Moreover the library shows that the creation of the massive epic sound like legendary Japanese Taiko can be achieved by simple tom drum or even sound of plastic bottle. And this idea is in the concept of Epic Battle library.
All drums and percussion sounds are taken exclusively from Epic Battle library
Bottle loops single demo:
Tom loops single demo:
The library offers 250 professionally created loop samples. The samples were recorded in a studio and thoroughly proceeded by high-quality effects and processors. All samples are divided into 3 common directories:
- classic tom loops (Big Toms)
- experimental loops of plastic bottle (Epic Bottle)
- and one-shot samples from first both categories (One-Shots)
The Big Toms and Epic Bottle includes per 100 high-quality loops in 5 tempos. There are also 50 one-shots carefully taken from the loops for the creation of impacts and special effects or just finishing drum sections. Every loop in this library is unique and has no clones, what is more, the samples with different tempos can be combined due to the additional format REX (by Propellerhead).
As a bonus the library contains the REAPER project-file* of the demo track, which would show you how the samples may be used.
- 250 samples (200 loops + 50 one-shots)
- 3 main categories: Big Toms (100 loops), Epic Bottle (100 loops) One-shots (50 samples)
- 2 main formats: WAV and REX (v.2)
- 5 tempos for each category: 100bpm, 120bpm, 140bpm, 160bpm, 180bpm
- studio quality (24bit/48kHz)
- REAPER project-file of the demo track
Note! If you purchased this product it means that you have read the license agreement and agree with it!
Price: 12€ Download size: 840Mb
Nick Moritz, RADO Records, 2012